FEES & RETAINER
Please contact me to review your needs and I will provide a no obligation estimate. Ensuring clear and concise communication is best established before commencement of any project and is key to a mutually successful outcome.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confidentiality is very important, and an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) is available for all projects.
- Projects will come with a detailed Statement of Work with either an hourly or fixed fee to be agreed upon by both parties before commencement of services, so there will be no surprises.
- Once a project has been completed, and after confirmation of final receipt, all documents, both printed and electronic, will be deleted unless otherwise agreed.
- Invoices are issued upon completion of project, and if completed early or mid-way through the month, will be billed at that point and payment is due at that time of issue. Projects that continue on to additional months will be billed by the end of the month with payment upon receipt of invoice before continuing.
- All invoices are due and payable upon receipt of invoice and are paid via e-transfer or similar service.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, and/or existing/ongoing client, a $500 minimum is charged for all services.
- A 50% deposit is required for fixed fee projects prior to commencement of services. The remaining 50% is due in full prior to delivery of the final product.
- Unless otherwise agreed to, all services are provided on a standard business week – Monday – Friday. Rush requests and weekend services will need to be negotiated and may incur an additional fee.
A retainer is a set number of hours of service per month at a blended rate, usually for a minimum of 3 months. The following are examples of when using retainer services may suit you:
- Need short-or long-term support or when you need a skilled resource that doesn’t fit into your human resources strategy
- You have regular proposal or report documents that need checking for styles and formatting before delivery
- Your business is growing, and you need some interim support to get it up and running smoothly
- You have certain projects or tasks that you prefer to outsource each month which allows you to free up your time to focus on your business
- You may be a small or solo business and are not ready to hire full-time staff but have document or other support needs that you don’t have the time nor the energy to give
What is Offered in Retainer Services
Retainer services include formatting and layouting out documents to business standards and are style compliant to your template, udpating and creating – Table of Contents, List of Tables and List of Figures, ensuring all captions are coded, checking for header/footer, document classification, light review of content for obvious grammar, punctuation, and editing errors, pagination updates, cross-references and bookmarks are updated, and so much more.
Send me the content and I will take care of the rest!
Let me take care of your formatting, layout and structure needs to ensure you receive a polished and professional looking document that is publication ready for delivery.
Other Retainer Services may also include: posting content to your wordpress or content/knowledge management site, cleaning up and upgrading simple graphics, such as org charts, inputting data and other similar tasks.
Retainer Services vs Projects
Examples of projects are specific requests such as, creating a collection of templates, updating and converting boilerplate/re-usable components to be style-compliant to your standards, creating and delivering tutorials and training, updating, organized and/or creating files and file management systems.
Schedule a call with me to discuss your specific requirements or fill in the contact form to see if a retainer option is for you. I’m here to help and guide you.
Your Document Specialist
1 604 448 1980